Good morning!
At this moment, I am sitting in the middle of my little apartment's living room floor. There is clean laundry on the couches and lots that needs tidying up. But it will all have to wait until later because I volunteered for three hours of overtime at work today. I know--what was I thinking, right? :) No cartoons or sleeping-in for me this morning. It's off to work I go.
But before I go, I wanted to let you all know what I'm thinking. My hope for this blog is that it will be a testimony to God's goodness and His grace in our daily lives. The enemy is after us--our joy, hope, peace, etc--anything he can steal, kill or destroy. But greater is HE who lives in us than he who lives in the world, amen? There is nothing too hard for our God. And He has set this great adventure known as "life" before us with a purpose and a plan in mind. Everyday we live takes us one step closer to seeing Him face to face. Glory.
So, join me with your thoughts and the things God is showing you and we can do some of this great adventure together.
Ciao!
Kaela
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment